Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Biggby's Blog


Well, I just have to draw attention to it and put the link under my favorite blogs....the CEO and co-founder of Biggby Coffee (formerly Beaner's Coffee) has a blog. Yes, I follow it. I've been a Biggby lover since my MSU days and when we moved to Grand Rapids and there was only ONE Biggby....ouch. Now, we have one on practically every corner. Great for them, bad for my waistline. Carmel Marvels are the BEST EVER. Try one and you'll never go anywhere else. I love BIGGBY Coffee.

4 comments:

The Butz Clan said...

Tiffany,

We are happy to count you as a BIGGBY COFFEE fan as well as an MSU fan! Both of our founders graduated from MSU. Look forward to serving you a coffee soon!

Tom Butz, VP of Operations, BIGGBY COFFEE tbutz@biggby.com

Janet said...

Seriously?! You just got a comment from a VP at Biggby!
Although it will be harder for me to get used to the new name since I am secluded here in IN, I can't help but remember our pipe dreams of 'owning' a Biggby (formerly Beaners)coffee of our own! We were even scheming about how to get the start-up money! :O) Ah, the days!

My favorite was the Chai latte, made with the Oregon Chai tea mix -I had one with Todd EVERY morning when I worked in Lansing! I miss those days, and the manager who knew me by my drink! Thanks for the link!

Gram said...

Well I had a really neat blog and it got side tracked. I know that you loved beaners and you should find out where Tom is and buy him a cup of coffee!!

Lots of Love, Gram

BIGGBY BOB said...

Tiffany....you wanted to own your own BIGGBY (Beaner's)....how cool it that? Pipe dream? Never...dreams and scheming are what life is made of!