Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crazybusy





With appointments and packing and kidstuff and errands and...we've been pretty busy as of late!

Hananh's thrilled to be going to Florida for two reasons: to see Papa everyday and to go to Disney World. She'd never seen a Disney move before so I took her out and let her pick out a princess movie--she chose The Little Mermaid. Now she's sooo excited to see Ariel. Is Ariel there?! I assume so. In planning for our expenses for this trip, I went to the Dinsey site to check out ticket prices. I was excited to learn that the kids are free (under age 3, free) and then choked when I read that our tickets are $76/each. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How is Disney World NOT out of busines?! Who can afford that?! Dude, that is really expensive. But, we're going. Just to see the joy on our little Hannah's face. For $152. Not including lunch and everything else we'll get suckered into buying.

Just a minute...I have to switch computers...

Ok, well, I also unloaded the dishwasher, got Isaac out of bed, helped Hannah put her dollies in their car....

Hannah's best friend, Madi, is over now, too, and they are just too cute. Hugging and giggling and playing. I love to hear their little conversations!

Snowing here again. I think we're supposed to get a few inches today and tomorrow.

Isaac has a GI appointment today and I'm going to the dentist. Fun stuff!

Squirmy Isaac is about to squirm himself off my lap so I better get up and get moving.

7 comments:

Jeff & Elizabeth said...

Yes, Ariel is there, but I think about the only place to see her is at the Princess Royal Dinner which is held in the Norway section of Epcot. Our girls loved it!! Also, if you're going for more than a day or 2, check into the Parent's magazine special where you get a free meal package for the days you're there if you have a preschooler in your group- that saved us about $1500 for an 8 day trip! Email me if you need more details- fancofamily@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pics of Hannah and Isaac. It is so neat to see how much Isaac has changed and filled out. He is adorable. Disney is expensive but I agree it will be worth the fun for Hannah:) Pack a small cooler for lunch...especially for the kids and that will save.
You guys will have a blast!!
Blessings to you all,
Lynn

Janet said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Isaac is so big! He looks like so healthy and stong - you'd never guess all he's been though! And Hannah is hilarious! Gotta love those toddlers. I've been thinking of you a lot lately - hope all else is going well. I'm off for a nap but promise a call soon. Have fun in Florida. The kids loved Disney, but I was thankful when the day was over. PJ and Carter's favorite ride was Dumbo. I don't remember seeing Ariel - she's one of my faves too - but we did see Nemo who was a hit for the boys. I second the lunch/snack packing - saves a bundle! love ya!

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

Stock up on dvds for the trip. Hannah can do a crash class in Disney 101 while you are travelling :-)
Isaac's smile just cannot possibly get any bigger! What a cutey pie. He looks like the minute he's mobile, your house is going to be tornado-ed.

Enjoy your trip!
Katie in Ohio

Ohio_Momto3boys said...

Can you post pics or entries from Disney? I can't wait to hear all about your trip. It'll be a while before we venture that way. I can just picture Isaac and Hannah in Mouse Ears...

Really Frugal said...

Ariel has a lovely stage show in MGM Studio - and don't miss Playhouse Disney; I enjoyed both immensely with three other grandparents and no kids along. Isaac looks so beautiful! He seems strong and alert and perfect. God is great!

Hummel Family said...

Thanks for the updates on your two precious miracles. I always wonder how you all are doing up there in the Great North! :) I am so glad to see happy Isaac's face. Isn't it great when you get over that BIG hump? I know for me,once J and M were home from the hospital, I found myself more relaxed and just BLESSED by each new day that God had given to me.